Friday, July 25, 2008

9 Months Old Already

It's hard to believe but Abby is already 9 months old! She’s gonna be 1 before we know it! Life has officially changed, not that it didn’t 9 months ago but she is ON THE MOVE now! She started crawling almost a month ago and it started out pretty slow but she’s pretty fast now and all over the place. She can also pull herself up on everything now. We’re wondering when she’s going to start walking. We’d be ok with a few more months of just crawling! (: Below are some updated pictures! I know I said I’d be better at posting but it’s been a busy couple weeks with my mom in the hospital and such!

Here I am with my Seahawks cheerleader
uniform on for Aunt kate!

Mommy had to take my picture in
this now since I'll be too big for it
once football season gets here!

Mommy put a bikini on me but I think
I like my one piece better!

Daddy was in his good friend Jeremy's wedding
last weekend! Don't they look sharp!

Grandma did Jeremy's cake so Jeremy
wanted a picture taken with her!

Look at that pretty cake! I wanted
to dig into it. Mommy and Grandma
wouldn't let me! They said that wouldn't
of been a good thing and Jeremy would've been
upset! He's so nice I didn't think he'd care!

Saying goodbye to Daddy before
the wedding!


Me and my daddy! I sure love him!!


Daddy and Jeremy are goofy! They took a
picture like this at daddy's birthday party
so they wanted to get another one taken like it
before the wedding! I thought they were silly!


Look at my new outfit from Aunt Jenny!


Try to catch me!!

No comments: