For those of you that know my mom, if you could keep her in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow I'd appreciate it. She's going in for surgery tomorrow morning to have one of her kidney's removed. She found out a couple weeks ago that she has a mass on one of her kidneys. It's been a scary few weeks but the doctor is confident he will be able to remove the one kidney affected tomorrow and she'll be able to live a very healthy life just with the other kidney! I know she'd appreciate all your thoughts and prayers!Thanks everyone!
2 comments:
Ang,
I am sooo sorry i know that has to be a ton of stress on the family. Let her know that i am think of her and give her a big hug and kiss for me and i am sending the same in your direction as well please keep me up date and send me you address i would at least love to send her a get well card please. Love Ryan
P.S I miss you guys somthing aweful!
I'm thinking of you guys, Angie!! Your mom is one tough cookie...and she will be okay! :) Sending prayers your way...
Post a Comment