Mommy picked the stuff for my 1st birthday party! I get to have a princess birthday party! Mommy figured (and with the help of a certain friend...ha ha) that I will get to pick what I want for all of my other birthdays and since I don't really have an actual favorite character or cartoon I like she decided on the princess theme! I'm so excited for my party! It's gonna be lots of fun! And I hear I get to have cake too....yum! (:
3 comments:
Abbs!! We all ready have your gift!!! YAY!! You are gunna LOVE it, here's a hint... IT"S PINK!!!! oh and we have another one lined up too, you know that pony daddy said no too at the fair, well don't you worry Aunt Kate pulled some strings!!!! :) :)
How fun!! I was going to use this same theme (I LOVE it!!) but Nick talked me into Elmo instead. Can't wait to see pictures. :)
Hi Ang! Remember when you made Hannah's princess cake for her first birthday? It's nice you can make the decision for the theme now because when she gets older, things will change. Hannah was talking about either Harry Potter or Star Wars for her 6th birthday. Help!
Post a Comment