Friday, August 8, 2008

{ My 1st Boat Ride }

I went on my very 1st boat ride on my friend Lilly’s boat yesterday! It was a really long day but I had a really fun time. We left the yacht club in Seattle and boated for an hour or so on Lake Washington and then anchored where lots of other boats were anchored and lots of people were swimming. Lilly’s daddy Gerald, Mommy, Daddy and Lilly just for a little bit swam. The water felt pretty good at 1st but after about 20 minutes or so I told mommy and daddy I wanted out cause I was cold and shaking! Lilly went in for a little bit but didn’t really like it. We preferred staying in the boat in the pak n play, playing with our toys! We didn’t get home till 10 last night and I was a very tired girl!

This is my friend Lilly and I playing before
the boat took off.

Lilly liked to crawl all over me. I wasn't
too sure about it!!

Being in the sun makes me THIRSTY!

Look at the pretty view!

Here's mommy and I looking out at the water!
She was holding me TIGHT!

There's my friend Lilly with her Mommy Melissa
who is my mommy's good friend!

Melissa knocked her diet coke can in
the water so Gerald went swimming after it!

Here's Lilly, she's thinking about wanting
to go in the water!

Look!! It's daddy and I! We had so much
fun swimming together!

I'm trying to tell him here that it's getting
a little cold!

Mommy decided to join us!

Here's daddy after swimming, soaking up the sun!

On our way home we went by all these nice houses
on the water!

Look how big that is! Mommy said she wouldn't like
having to clean a house this big!

Pretty houses!

This was Mommy's favorite!

This is where Bill Gates lives...whoever he is! (:
You can't really see his house, the trees cover
the house! He must be someone famous?

This was my favorite! When we got back to the
yacht club there was a momma duck with
her babies! I was so excited to see them!

No comments: