I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE FALL!!I'm sooo excited it's fall! I know, I know, all of you people out there that LOVE summer, I'm sorry! I just absolutely love fall weather! Not necessarily the rain everyday but the cool weather which means comfy sweaters and sweatshirts, snuggling up with a cozy blanket with the fireplace turned on, football (can't believe I'm even saying that), a nice hot latte, homemade soup, homemade cookies and knowing that the holidays are right around the corner......now how can you not like fall? (:

Go Hawks!! And Go Ducks!!
Oh and I forgot to mention cozy socks fromCostco!
The BEST white chocolate mocha!

2 comments:
I could not agree with you more ANG!!! LOVE the way your did your blog entry too!! You are very clever :)
Angie -
We've been drinking hot tea/hot chai (Big Train Chai is the best!), soups, wearing vests....I love it too! Our fireplace is on as I type and the kitties love it too!!
Post a Comment