Friday, October 17, 2008

{Birthdays are FUN! }

Wow! Birthdays are sure neat! I had such a fun day and got really spoiled! First Mommy took a half day off of work! I was excited to see her when she walked in singing happy birthday to me! At first I looked at her like she was crazy then I started dancing and wanted her to keep singing to me! Mommy and daddy got me some fun toys and Grandma got me a really cool car to ride on or push around and it makes lots of noise! Later that night we went to Red Robin for dinner and I wasn't quite sure what to think of the bird when he came over to our table. He tried to touch my hand and I didn't really like that. He's ok to look at but not to touch! (: What a fun day! And I hear I get another party tomorrow!! Yipp-ee!! (:

Grandma left me some fun toys on my highchair to play with!

Oh, what's in there?!?!

Grandpa came over the night before to give me my gifts
because he will be hunting the day of my party! We're all
sad he won't be there! He got me some camo stuff and says
he's gonna take me hunting when I get older...I'm not too
sure about that! My favorite things he got me were the
goldfish! I could eat those all day long!

Mommy reading me my card!

Oh, that looks neat!!

Hurry Daddy, I want to play with it!

Oh wow!!! Look at my new car!

It's sooo much fun!

I think I like pushing it around more
than I like riding it!

Off to Red Robin!

Here I am with my Grandma and Mommy. Where's that
balloon? I want the balloon!!

Another gift? Fun!!!

Hmm....he's interesting!

Look at my backyardigans cake!!! Grandma made it for me!

I went right for it! That green frosting was YUMMY!

A bunch of people came and sang
to me and brought me an ice cream
sundae. I was too full from the cake
though!
What a fun day!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

How Fun!!! I am so glad she had a good time :)