Friday, October 10, 2008

{ Children's Museum }

Last weekend Mommy, her friend Christi and my friend Piper went to the Children’s Museum. We had a good time but I was a bit small for everything. I still had fun though! The place was packed with tons of kids so mommy held me most of the time because she was afraid I’d get trompeled over by the bigger kids. Mommy said she’ll bring me back maybe next year!




I wasn't so sure about this. Piper liked it though!


Oh this is neat!


This room looked like a lot of fun! I wish I could've
splashed around!

Christi and Piper!

Here's mommy and I!

Yay! I got it!

Look at the pretty flowers!


Having fun!

Piper got to dig around outside. It was
pretty cold out there though!

We came home and played some more!

I thought it was so fun to take
Piper's cup! I think she wanted
it back!

Mommy's friend Christi is nice! We had such a
fun day!



No comments: