I had such a fun time trick or treating. We drove all over the place so people could see me in my butterfly costume! I had a lot of fun at all the stops but by the end of the night I was pretty tuckered out! I can't wait for next Halloween!
At our 1st stop to see Uncle Dj, Gma Robin and Dr. Carson
I missed my buddy Carson!
Here I am with Gma Robin!
Mommy said I was one cute butterfly!
Here I am with Grandma
Carson, can ya help a girl out and get these things off me?
I wouldn't leave Carson's side! He'smy buddy!
See! I was planted right next to him!
Look at the big pumpkin and ghostblow up!! I kept trying to give the
ghosts kisses!
Next stop! To see my greatGrandpa Howard and Great-Great
Grammie
There's Grammie! Excited to see me!
Grammie gave me a sucker...it eventually got taken awayI guess I was too messy with it...sheesh, I'm only 1!
There's my Gramps!
I'm ready for stop #3! We wentto the hospital to see Aunt Kate!
pony waiting for me! Thanks again
Aunt Kate! That was so nice of you!
I wanted to climb up to see her!
I miss her so much!
Getting ready to leave!
Look who was in the hall??
MY DADDY! I was so excited to
see him!
He thought I was a pretty cute
butterfly too!!
Aunt Kate! That was so nice of you!
I wanted to climb up to see her!I miss her so much!
Getting ready to leave!
Look who was in the hall??MY DADDY! I was so excited to
see him!
He thought I was a pretty cutebutterfly too!!







3 comments:
Super cute!!
Randi
Love all the pics! What a great night lil Abbs had!! :) She can have a sucker ANY time at Aunt Kate's house!! :)
cute Ang! abby your MOM made me take the sucker away!!
Post a Comment