Friday, December 26, 2008

{ Christmas Day }

We had a very wonderful Christmas and hope everyone else did too! We stayed at our house and hosted dinner for some family and friends and had a nice relaxing day!

Oh my goodness...I get to open these!?!?

Soo excited!!

I love dogs these days and no I didn't get these for Christmas!
I just had to grab them from my toy box so they could be
with my while I opened my gifts!

Here's a family shot Christmas morning!


WOW!!! My Nana from Oregon got me a puppy that
barks, lifts his paw so I can shake it and his tail wags!!
NEAT!!!


I love books! Mommy and Daddy got me a couple of
new ones! Yay!!


I sure love my new doggie!

Then down to Grandmas to open gifts there! I also love
music these days so she got me some fun backyardigan
music toys!


And a Baby Alive! So much fun! When I press her tummy
she makes all sorts of noises and giggles! I learned pretty
fast how to feed her! Thanks so much Grandma for all my
neat toys!


We woke up to MORE snow and it was snowing really
hard! It was neat having a white Christmas!

Mommy wanted to have a pretty table this year for
Christmas! She had fun decorating and setting it up!


I got my own place card and very own snowman cup
for my milk! I can even say snowman...I like snowmen
more than Santa for sure!!

Mommy got my buddy Zac his own snowman cup too!


Another view of the table



Here's mommy and Grandma before dinner


Mommy and Daddy minus me! I was still napping and
by the time I woke up it got really busy so we didn't
get a family picture! Bummer!


There's my great Grandpa and Grandma!


When I got up from my nap everyone
was at the house! I went right to
Grandma though!


I had to show everyone my new
puppy!


I'm just checking everything out!


Grandpa got me this very cool horsey
that makes noises and his head moves.
Yesterday I thought it was neat but
today I cried everytime Mommy and
Daddy turned it on!


Here I am with Cindy-loo!


And Grandpa! I sure love him!


Here Grandpa! I'll share my crackers with you!


It's time for dinner!! Daddy made Grandpas famous
primerib!

Time to eat!!


My buddy Zac got me this neat animal puzzle that makes
noise!


And I got him a cool Cars Etch a Sketch! He was so nice
and let me play with it!

We did a gift exchange with those
that wanted to participate and
Daddy got movie tickets and candy.

Grandmas not pictured but she got
some scratch tickets!


Mommy got an iTunes gift card!

Cindy got a starbucks mug, cup and some
coffee!


And Jason ended up with the gift he brought. A chair
massager.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! :)

Linda said...

Hi Ang, what a fun Christmas! Tell your mom I like her jammies! Oh, and you might think about taking Abby to Kindermusik since she likes music so much. And since you won't be working soon (yay!) you will have the time since it is usually only offered during the weekday! I took Hannah when she was her age and it was a lot of fun! Your table was beautifully set too!