Mommy and I have been having so much fun hanging out! We've even had a few fun days with Daddy on his days off!! Here's some of the latest pictures!
My doggies are my FAVORITE these days!!

Ok this is the not so fun stuff! I'm not a huge fan of
the baby gates these days! Hopefully we can ditch
these soon!!

My hair's getting so long so Mommy's been trying
pig tails and pony tails but I will only keep them in
for a little bit then I pull them right out!!! Not a huge
fan of those either!! (:

Here I am with Mommy!

My daddy sure loves me!! I sure love him too!!

It's fun to look out the window! I like to watch the kids
playing at the park!

This is my new silly face whenever Mommy gets the
camera out!

Yay!! No baby gate! This is what I
like to do when the gates not up!
I steal Mommy's water bottle and sit
on the stairs!

I think Mommy's water tastes better
than mine!! (:

Happy girl!!!
2 comments:
Hey Angie...they tend to run pretty much right on, at least what we've had from there. They had big girls clothes too so at this cost, nows a great time to stock up!! :)
Serious......... Can she be any cuter?!?!?!?! I just want to give her a BIG hug!!! :)
Post a Comment