Wednesday, February 18, 2009

{ San Francisco To See Grandpa-pa! }

Two weeks ago we went to San Francisco to see Daddy's Daddy, my Grandpa-pa! He had surgery to remove a tumor in his brain! We all wanted to be there for him so we all flew down. I had never met him so it was very special for me and it meant alot to Daddy that he got to meet me! Please keep my Grandpa-pa in your thoughts and prayers! We found out that his cancer has spread so we're hoping that they can tackle it with radiation. Please keep my daddy in your thoughts and prayers too! He loves his Daddy and is very close to him!!


Here we are waiting at the airport! This was my 1st
time flying! Daddy wasn't nervous but Mommy was!


Here I am with Mommy! I had fun playing on all the seats!


Here I am happy just hanging out with Mommy.
I didn't like it though when my ears popped! I
cried pretty hard!!


I really liked the guy who handed out the
snacks and drinks. He brought me my
very own cup of juice with a straw
and entertained me for part of the flight!
He was so nice!



Here we are. Daddy and I look tired!


There's the Golden Gate bridge from the plane!



Daddy made Mommy take this picture! Candlestick
park is where the 49ers play and where the Giants
used to play!



There's one of the famous trollies! We were gonna
ride one but never got the chance!



This was Ghiradelli Square! You can barely see the sign!
It probably looks neat at night all lite up!




Daddy and I in front of the Bridge!



Mommy and I in front of the Bridge!



And just me in front of the Bridge!
I wanted to play on the beach but
it started to rain!





The Famous Golden Gate Bridge!




I saw these dogs in this shops window and had to go see them!





We had to go check out the famous
Chocolate shop! Mommy and Daddy
both got a milkshake. It was yummy!



We had lots of downtime at the hotel. It was nice and
roomy so I had lots of room to run!



I was sharing treats with my doggie!



Being silly!


Daddy's making me laugh or something funny on tv!


Getting tired!!



It's almost bed time or nap time!!




Mommy packed lots of toys and books for me!




Yummy! Ihop for breakfast!!


This is my Grandpa-pa! I was kind nervous at 1st
but warmed up to him! He was in ICU so I coudn't
stay long in his room! They made a special exception
for me since I had never met him and since we were
from out of town.


This is only the 2nd time Mommy's been with Grandpa-pa.
Their wedding and then after his surgery!


Daddy was soooo happy I got to meet his Daddy!



Daddy stayed by Grandpa-pa's side almost the entire
time we were down there!


Here we are in the waiting room!


We spent a lot of time in the waiting room. I learned
how to open the door! Mommy wasn't very happy!



Just walking around the hospital. It was fun saying hi
to everyone there!



Mommy let me down! I want to run some more!


It was so much fun running the halls! It was a huge hospital!



I missed seeing my daddy! He was back with Grandpa-pa
alot so when he came out I just wanted to be with him!



Here I am with Uncle Jack and Uncle Rudy! I had
never met them before and they were so nice! Uncle
Jack took me for lots of walks around the hospital!


Here I am checking out the planes! We're getting ready
to head home! I did alot better on the flight home. I didn't
sleep but I was a little more relaxed and the lady behind
Mommy kept playing peek-a-boo with me so it kept me
entertained!


We love and miss you Grandpa-pa! We hope you get better soon! We're thinking and praying for you!!!!

No comments: