Wednesday, February 18, 2009

{ Valentine's Day! }

We had a very fun morning/day as a family on Valentine's Day. We just hung out at home! It was nice!! Later that night Mommy and Daddy went to dinner so I stayed home and hung out with Grandma!! We had a lot of fun!


Mommy had some treats for me and I gave Grandma a little something
cause I told her she was my Valentine!


Mommy made me my very own cookie! No I didn't eat it all!
I think I only had a couple bites!


Eating lunch!


Just hanging out!


I'm really big into my blankets now! I love them!!


I love laying on the ground! Mommy always puts
the really soft ones out for me to play with and I
always end up laying down! It's so cozy!



Daddy got Mommy her favorite flowers!


Daddy got me a card with dogs on it! I was soooo
happy!!


See! I'm so excited about the dogs on the front of the card!



Mommy got me a card with Dora on it! I was more
excited about Daddy's card! (:


Playing with my new toys from Mommy and Daddy!
(Thanks Aunt Kate for the idea!)



So much fun!!!


Grandma got me a little something too! How fun!



Her card sang to me! I thought that was neat!



It sang Dora's backpack song!!


There's Mommy and Daddy before they left!


I just wanted the flowers!



Happy girl!!!



I sure love my Daddy!!


1 comment:

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Yay!! You're back!! I've been waiting for new pictures. :) Glad you guys made it back safely. Sorry to hear about Rory's dad. We're sending our thoughts and prayers your way!!