Saturday, March 7, 2009

Garage Sale

Mommy and Grandma had a garage sale on Friday and only for a few hours today! It was just toooooo cold out today! They were dying outside! I was all bundled up so I could've stayed out all day long! Mommy and Grandma were very happy with the results! They did much better than they thought so that was exciting! A few big things didn't sell so they are gonna try to put them on Craigslist and the rest will either go to the Goodwill or possibly save for another garage sale at one of Mommy's friends house!

Mommy got rid of almost all this scrapbooking and stamping
stuff! One lady asked Mommy if she was done
scrapbooking because she was getting rid of so much stuff.
Daddy laughed and said OH NO...she still has an entire
room full of the stuff! Daddy really wants mommy to
downsize even more! She's trying!!!

Leftover stuff from my birthday party.....SOLD!

Comforter plus pillows and shams...SOLD!


Most of Grandma's red kitchen stuff....SOLD!



M&M stuff....um....only a few things sold! Anyone out
there know an M&M collector?? All this stuff is going on
craigslist!

I didn't want Grandma to get rid of her beanie babies!
I tried talking her into keeping them!


I had soooo much fun outside! Especially
on Friday when the sun was out! Lots
of people brought there dogs!! I love doggies!

I was trying to help!

This was today! Mommy put my winter hat on me cause
it was sooooooo cold!!!

Trying to stay warm with Grandma!

Mommy and I with all the junk!

Here's my new CHEESY face! I like to say cheese
whenever mommy gets the camera out!

(Notice all the wood? Daddy, with the help of Mike Gilbert, are putting
a fence up because our homeowners assoc. wants to charge us $50
a day because they can see our garbage cans from the street.
Mommy and Daddy think that's a bunch of BUNK!)

My friend Emily and her mommy and daddy came to visit
and check out the garage sale!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Ang,
Good job having a garage sale. My kids want to have one so bad but they do need to part with their stuff. Good for you getting rid of scrapbook stuff too! Now you can buy more! :)