We had a fun day today!! Besides that it rained most of the day we made the best of it! Before my nap Mommy took me down to the pool for a while. I kept asking for da da though because I remembered how much fun I had with him last night. We swam for a while and then Mommy brought me into the hot tub since it wasn't that hot. I LOVED it in there! It felt like my bath water but with lots and lots of bubbles! Mommy and I tried to walk into town for a little bit but didn't stay too long since it started raining. Tomorrow Daddy is leaving the car and catching a ride with a buddy he made so we're gonna go check out the mall!
Tonight Daddy, Mommy and I went out to dinner then we came back and went swimming AGAIN!! How lucky am I!?! I had so much fun with both Mommy and Daddy tonight! I'm so glad that my floaty from last summer still fits! Swimming sure makes you tired though! I was tuckered out on our walk back to our room and went right to sleep! Can't wait to go back tomorrow!
The view from our room
CHEEEEEEESSSE!!!
Hmm...whatever is on tv is interestng!
Chillen in my carseat!

Wait for me da da!!!!!
Check out the pool!! Fun, fun, fun!!!!
I sure love my da da!!!!
Splish-SPLASH!!!!!
Sooo fun!!!!
Da da was making me laugh going under the water!










1 comment:
AW man I miss that little jammie suck :( Bring her over soon! So glad you guys are having a great time!!!
Post a Comment