Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Puppy Chow.......YUMMMM!!!

Mommy made this really YUMMY stuff today called puppy chow. I thought she was crazy when she told me cause why would she be making food for a puppy when we don't have one...oh and by the way I'd really love a puppy but Mommy and Daddy both say no! Boo! Anyways this stuff is sooo yummy! As you can see in the the last picture I got to try it. Mommy tried to trick me by giving me the plain cereal but I'm smarter than she thinks! I knew she wasn't giving me the real deal. She gave me a few squares and BOY WAS IT GOOD!!!!

Here are the ingredients. Super healthy for you....ha!

The chocolately, peanutbuttery goo....mmmmm!!!!

Mix it with the cereal.....


Shake some powdered sugar on it.....



Mommy says to put it in the freezer after you make it....


And ABBY APPROVED!!! :)

No comments: