Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1st Haircut!

Today was the big day! My 1st haircut!! My hair was getting so long and is always in my eyes and bugs me so Grandma recommended that I get my hair cut. Mommy was gonna grow my hair out but after thinking about how cute some shorter bangs would be, she called up Jenae! I did pretty good and only wiggled a little bit! I'm not a huge fan of people playing with my hair, I get annoyed when Mommy styles it everyday but Jenae gave me a sucker so I was gooooood to go! I even had a little bit taken off in the back too. Jenae said it'll make my hair grow even fuller! We'll see how fast it grows! :)
Thanks sooooooo much Jenae!! Grandma, Mommy and Daddy all LOVE my new doo!! :)

Oh...mommy cropped all the pictures cause I didn't have a shirt on. Jenae didn't want the hair she cut get down my shirt and make me itch! And it worked!! :)

Before the snip snip!!!

No wonder why Mommy goes to her! She's sooo much fun!

1st snip!!







All done!! :)

3 comments:

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

Holy cow...I haven't seen Jenae in forever!!

Abby, your hair is SO cute and it makes you look even more grown up!!

Robin said...

OMG Could she get any cuter!!!! I will have to see her SOON..

Jane said...

She looks absolutely adorable!! You realize there just went the baby. So cute. I've loved all the pictures you post. Hope to see you soon.