Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The "BEST" Tacos Ever!

Ok so Daddy used to go to this taco....um, bus/van thingy when he was on the task force. All the guys there got him hooked on these tacos. He tried and tried to get Mommy to go there but she thought the sound of food off a vehicle sounded ICKY and instantly thought food poisoning! So a few weeks ago Mommy and I just went for the ride with Daddy and Seth and they both talked Mommy into taking one bite! She took one bite and Mommy said she felt bad she doubted Daddy! Apparantly they are the BEST tacos ever! Mommy was craving them today so we took Grandpa there for lunch and Daddy's buddy Brian, Emily's Daddy, even met us there! Mommy wishes she could learn to make tacos like this!! I personally am only a fan of the tortillas! Forget the meat and stuff! :)

s
Just corn tortillas, meat, cilantro, onions and lime juice!
I guess it's yummy!

I got to sit by Grandpa! I call him Papa!


Daddy was in heaven!

1 comment:

Nick, Megan, Chelsea and Tenlee said...

They're addicting tacos, huh? :) I've been a few times years and years ago and still crave them every now and then!