What a FUN, FUN day today! Carla called Mommy last minute to tell her about the BIG community garage sale in Arlington in Gleneagle and Mommy and I thought that'd be fun, especially since it was supposed to be so nice today! We met at 8:30 this morning, stopped for coffee then headed to the sale and did LOTS of walkin! Mommy got a few neat things. The things I liked the best were the Dora book and Sesame Street Dvd. Mommy said she SCORED on some great scrapbook supplies. She said she got 4 refils for her tape runner for $8. She says she pays $6 a piece for them so she was THRILLED! Carla scored on some neat stuff too!Around lunch time we headed into the the town of Arlington and had lunch at one of the parks and then Mommy and Carla let Emmie and I run around then it was back to more garage sales! We were both pooped and fell asleep in our strollers!
Mommy and I had a great day with you girls! Thanks again for inviting us!!
Mommy and I had a great day with you girls! Thanks again for inviting us!!









1 comment:
How cute in their little capries! Such precious years when they are little like that. I love your blog, Ang.
Post a Comment