Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Best Park Ever!

Grandma and Mommy and I headed into Everett to bring Mimi lunch but before we stopped at her house we stopped off at the best park ever!! Forest Park! Mommy says she used to go to this park as a little girl and that it's neat she's now bringing me there! We had such a fun time. Luckily we got there in the morning but after a couple hours it got really busy with LOTS of kids! The ice cream man even came to the park. It was my 1st time getting a special treat from him and boy was it good...the whole 4 bites I took! :)
Can't wait to go back!












I even made a friend! He just hopped on with me!
I wasn't sure what to think at 1st! :)

WOW!!! Now this looks fun!!!!

Really fun!!!!

I didn't stop running and splashing
ar0und. Mommy wasn't sure if
I'd like it so she didn't pack my suit.
She said she will for sure next time!




Yum!! So many choices........

Hurry Grandma, hurry!!

I picked BOB BOB!!! :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Carson is VERY excited Abbs is into BOB BOB, we will be getting her a BOB BOB gift SOON!!

Stephanie said...

my nephew, levi calls him bob bob too. how funny!