Daddy has decided it's time for a big, big, big project outside! He's adding on to our deck to the length of our house, widening our staircase and building a shed under the deck. He has been busy NON stop since he got home from California on this project! Luckily Papa has been over almost every day helping him and Daddy's buddy Seth has been over a few times too. Also Uncle Dj (I like to call him D D) has been over a few times too either taking some of the dirt away for Daddy and also has let Daddy have some stuff from his deck project he just got done with.
I love hanging out on the deck watching the guys work. The 1st couple days Daddy, Papa and Dj were always outside when I'd go out there so every time I go outside I ask for all 3 of them!!
We can't wait till Daddy is done with this project! We're looking forward to lots of BBQ's and spending time on our new deck!! Oh and Mommy's excited to get some of the junk out of the garage and into the shed!! :)
Good job Daddy! You're doing a great job! And thanks everybody for your help!!






No comments:
Post a Comment