Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to the best Grandma in the entire world!

Grandma, we all know how you love your birthday so I hope you have a very special day that’s ALL ABOUT YOU! Thank you so much for being such a great grandma to me and such a great Mom and Mother in Law to my mommy and daddy. You are the most giving and caring person and make me laugh every single day! Thank you for reading to me, playing with me, singing with me and dancing with me. Thank you for everything you’ve taught me and thank you in advance for everything you will teach me. I love all the memories we’ve made and look forward to so many more! Grandma, you deserve for it to be your birthday every single day!!

I love you so much Grandma! I am so lucky to be your Granddaughter!

Enjoy your special day!!!!












































































You pretty much have my heart Grandma and are my very best friend!


I love you so very much!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

SUPER LOVE IT!!!! Happy Birthday Gma Kathy!! We all love you very much!! :) Great pics Ang! Yep, I think Abbers is a GMA's girl! :)

Randi said...

those are awesome pictures Angie! What great memories!