Carson, Cale and Kate came over yesterday and Mommy and Carson made yummy little pizzas and decorated cookies. I missed out on most of the fun cause it was during nap time. Luckily I woke up right before they got ready to leave! They all came in my room when I woke up and Cale and I had a party in my crib!! I thought it was the funniest thing!! Cale and Carson are my buddies! I get soo excited to see them!!
Thanks for making cheese pizzas just for me Carson!! I had it for dinner last night and it was so yummy. Mommy says I get another one tonight for dinner!! You're the best pizza maker out there!!
What fun thing can we do next?!?! Hope to see ya soon!!
Thanks for making cheese pizzas just for me Carson!! I had it for dinner last night and it was so yummy. Mommy says I get another one tonight for dinner!! You're the best pizza maker out there!!
What fun thing can we do next?!?! Hope to see ya soon!!















No comments:
Post a Comment