Saturday, June 20, 2009

Strawberry Festival

We've been looking forward to the Strawberry Festival for a long time. Grandma requested the day off a few months ago so we could go and have some fun! There was so much to look at and fun stuff to do and lots of yummy food!

Mommy grew up going to the Strawberry Festival every year and says I'll be doing the same! We'll make it a yearly tradition!!

What a great day!!







My 1st taste of strawberry lemonade...I LIKE it!!!


I thought I'd share my nuggets with Grandma



Mommy shared her's with me too!! YUM!!


We were too stuffed to try these. Maybe we'll try
them at the Evergreen State Fair?!?


Yummy.....but super greasy fair food!



Forget the food, just give me lots of this!!!


There was soooo much to see!
Lots of people and TONS of doggies,
lots of kids and even a strawberry shortcake
eating contest!


I think I'm such a big girl!!


I pretty much am!


Check out my new doll! She's almost as big as me!


Look who it is! The Geico dude! I not only gave him a
high five but knucks too!


I wouldn't let go of my baby!


Look at the choooo choo!!! Man that looked fun!


There's so much to do! What next?











Thanks for taking the day off Grandma. Can't wait for next year!
We'll do the parade for sure!!!

Love you!!!!

No comments: