Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My very 1st time to the theater

So daddy's buddy Woody invited us to the movies the other day. Mommy and Daddy weren't sure I was old enough and ready for the movies but Woody assured them that his little boy Caleb (who is a month older than me) just loves the movies and watches most of the movie then usually falls asleep. Wellllllll, not the case for me! I thought it was neat at 1st sitting in my own chair (which daddy had to hold down with his leg so it wouldn't fold up on me) and holding the big ol' bucket of popcorn and then of course when the movie came on but after a while I wanted to get up and walk around. I was told that wasn't really allowed...sheesh, who made the rules!?! So daddy took me for a little walk and brought me back in, I watched a little bit more then I was ready for another walk. Mommy took me the 2nd time. I guess Mommy and Daddy are gonna wait a little bit to take me back! :)

Thanks for the invite Woody and Cami! Glad you liked the movie Caleb!! :)




No comments: