Sunday, October 18, 2009

Birthday Party With Friends!

Yesterday we went to Mcdonalds with all my friends for a party! We celebrated my birthday and Caleb’s (Jeremy and Cami’s little boy) 2nd birthday as well! I had such a fun time running around with all my friends. I got lots of fun toys, we ate happy meals and cupcakes and all the parents were able to sit and chat while we all played! Mommy was happy with not having to clean up the mess! They took care of that for you! We might just do a party at Mcdonalds again! :)




































































1 comment:

Linda said...

Yay! An Elmo party--Hannah had one too when she turned 2! What fun and talk about cool party favors and beautiful cupcakes and cookies. I saw the letters on top of each party favor--do you have a cricut or some sort of die cut machine? What a lot of fun and Abby looked like she had a ball!