Monday, December 21, 2009

Downtown Seattle Christmas Tradition

This is my 3rd year of going with Grandma and Mommy to downtown Seattle during Christmas time. They do the same things every year. Well, they’ve added a couple things in since I was born! Like the Carousal! Every year the trip downtown always includes Barnes and Noble for a new Christmas book, the Sheraton to check out the big huge Gingerbread house displays, lunch at Cheesecake Factory, shopping at Macy’s and Westlake Center, the Carousal and of course Starbucks! Mommy spoted Jason Mesnick from the Bachelor in Seattle. He was shopping in Macy’s. Mommy and Grandma aren’t fans of his because of what he did to Melissa so it wasn’t a big deal seeing him! Ha! We had a wonderful day! I fell asleep the minute we hit the freeway! Thanks so much for the wonderful memories Grandma! I love you very much!!










This was my favorite!!


















I was so excited to see Santa in the
window at Nordstroms so we decided to
go see him. However, I liked the 1st Santa
I saw a few weeks ago better! I wouldn't sit
on this one's lap! :)















No comments: