We decided that it was so much fun last year that we’d go again! Arlington puts on a big parade every year and then they have a tree lighting ceremony and then pictures with Santa. It was a little colder this year but Mommy made sure to bring lots of layers for me and I got my very own hot chocolate to hold on to, to keep my hands warm! I enjoyed all of the parade! The best part of course was the start of the parade! The Arlington Police are always the 1st in line! There was lots of kids signing and dancing, animals and of course Santa. After the parade we watched the tree lighting and then got in line for pictures with Santa. Last year we stood in line for over an hour so we were smart this year and watched the parade near where the pictures took place. We had fun standing in line signing and dancing to the band signing Christmas music. I sang right along with them. Mommy and Daddy were so impressed that I actually went right up to Santa and I wasn’t afraid of him!! I told him exactly what I wanted! A Zhu Zhu pet! Ha! I posed for a couple pictures, he gave me a candy cane and that was that! We met up with the Barrett family! Daddy works with Peter and they have 4 kids. I had fun running around with them! Mommy and Daddy said I was such a good girl. What a super fun day!

I ran after him and was yelling"WAIT SANTA!" but he didn't hear me! :(







Yay for HOT chocolate!!
Dada's car!


I was dancing along with them!

This little reindeer horse was cute!!
There he is!!! :)


Singing and dancing to Jingle Bells!
I made a little friend in line! Her name was Addy!


I was dancing along with them!
This little reindeer horse was cute!!
There he is!!! :)

Singing and dancing to Jingle Bells!
I made a little friend in line! Her name was Addy!















No comments:
Post a Comment