Well today marks a year of my 1st day home as a full time stay at home mom! I have to say I have enjoyed every single day home with my Abby Jean! I can’t even imagine going back to work at this point after being home with her every day. Each and every day I feel very fortunate and very thankful to my hard working husband and everything we’ve had to sacrifice has been worth it. This by far has been the most rewarding job I’ve EVER HAD! And even though I don’t get a paycheck, it’s well worth it!
I love you so much baby girl! It’s been so fun watching you grow and making memories with you this last year. Lots of great memories to come!!
I love you so much baby girl! It’s been so fun watching you grow and making memories with you this last year. Lots of great memories to come!!
And now! :)
3 comments:
greatest thing ever, huh?
I am sooooo happy for you, Angie!
I am glad you love it and made it work for you to stay home!
Post a Comment