So a couple months ago I was watching Nick Jr and a commercial came on for the Puyallup Spring Fair. I started screaming and asking Mommy if we could go there because guess who was going to be there???? DORA and BOOTS!! Mommy put it on her calendar and was all excited because she even had a buy one get one free entrance coupon for the fair. I was all excited the morning of, all excited the drive down, all excited waiting in line (for 2 stinkin hours by the way) and then the kids right before us started crying really hard and didn’t want their picture taken with Dora so that made me scared. Daddy tried to put me down right by her and I didn’t want him putting me down! I was ok as long Mommy or Daddy were in it with me! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment