Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm a big kid now! :)

Well I’m officially a BIG girl!! Mommy decided to stay home an entire week last month to potty train me and it worked. Mommy was so impressed because I had it down almost the 1st day. I had been showing an interest since last summer but would always go back and forth with wanting to use the big girl potty. Mommy was a little scared to get rid of the diapers and let me run around just in my panties but to her surprise I didn’t have any messy accidents! I’m such a big girl that I even wear my panties to bed at nap and bedtime without any accidents! Yay me!!! Mommy has some extra size 4 and 5 diapers. Any takers??





















1 comment:

Kate said...

YEAH for Abbers!!! Abby.. Cale will take those baby diapers for ya! :)