Monday, April 26, 2010

Woodpecker.....AKA Toothpicker

So for a while now we’ve heard this really strange, annoying sound coming from the roof of our house then sometimes from the house behind our house. We never knew what it was until we caught the little stinker in action. It’s a woodpecker or like I like to call him, a toothpicker. Mommy’s not sure why I call him that but that’s just what I call him! Every morning at the same time he starts on our house then moves to the house directly behind ours. One morning I was watching him out the kitchen window so Mommy had to snap some pictures. At first we thought the little thing was funny, now we find him VERY annoying. The neighbors do too. They bang on their windows or run out yelling at him. Too funny!







1 comment:

The Carter Family said...

LOL We had one of those once, SUPER ANNOYING! It always did it way early in the morning, when you were still wanting to SLEEP IN. It only hung around for a few months, then moved on to greener pastures LOL Hopefully yours will hit the road soon too!