Monday, May 31, 2010

Road Trip to California

We headed to California at 4:00am 2 weeks ago. Mommy and Daddy weren’t sure how this trip would go because last years was so great. They were worried that we’d have to make a million potty stops since I’m potty trained now but they were surprised and not too many extra stops! We stopped on the way and had breakfast with my Nana and Papa in Oregon then continued on. We were there from late Saturday night till late morning on Wednesday. I LOVE Daddy’s relatives. We were able to hang out with quite a few of them while we were down there. It was so nice for Daddy since he doesn’t get to see them that often. I got a horrible cold while we were there but Mommy and Daddy said I was a trooper. I slept great at night but didn’t get any naps during the day since we were so busy. We had a wonderful time and HOPEFULLY next year’s trip down there will include the big D! DISNEYLAND!!! :)























No comments: