Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scrapbook Retreat

I can’t even begin to describe how wonderful these 4 days were. PURE RELAXATION is all I have to say! Rory’s friend in Oregon has a wife who is a Creative Memories rep and she hosts a 3 day retreat every summer at a local camp. She told me about it back in February and of course I wanted to sign up right then and there. 3 ½ days of scrapbooking for $125? All meals, snacks and prizes included? I’m there!! I put a bug in Rory’s ear and so that’s what he gave me for my birthday and it was the best birthday gift ever! Carla and I left for Eugene, Oregon bright and early Friday morning and made it to the camp by 3:30 and were scrapping by 4:00! We stayed up every night or I should say morning till around 1-2am and were back up and ready by 8. The camp was great. It brought back tons of memories of going to summer camp as a kid. We slept in cute little cabins and ate in the dinning hall. The cook even rang the bell when it was time for meals! We met some wonderful new friends and I was able to get to know Tatyana the host some more. Carla and I had a great time chit chatting, laughing and of course scrapping. I had a goal of 100 pages to complete and I completed 120! :) So happy! A bunch of us asked Tatyana to make next years retreat 4 days long. How great would that be!?







Carla made us matching cute flip flops! ha!


We saw a deer on the grounds one morning












Showing the time we went
to bed the last night...or morning! :)


Super sweet Tatyana!




The cute little cabins






The dinning hall


And the bell! :)







Thank you again honey for the best birthday gift ever. xoxox

1 comment:

Jane said...

So cool!! Way to go, Rory!!!!!!