Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My birthday already?

Daddy called me last night while he was at work and told me he was bringing home a birthday gift for me from his buddy Shark at work. Shark’s my buddy and every time that I talk to daddy on the phone while he’s at work and Shark’s around, I always have to talk to him too! 1st thing I said to Mommy when I woke up this morning was, did Daddy bring home Shark’s gift? I’m no dummy! I didn’t forget! Ha! Shark got me 2 cute puppies with their very own carrier, brush, food and water dish, leashes and little coats for each of them! After I unwrapped it I told Mommy it made my heart happy! She thought that was pretty cute!! Thanks so much Shark. I love my new puppies and I already named them! Percy and Powder! :)


No comments: