Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

Man we are LOVING this snow. It’s so pretty to look at and so much fun to play in. I got so excited when it first started snowing on Sunday and when I woke up on Monday I was pretty disappointed when there was none on the ground. A couple hours later though I was a HAPPY girl when it started snowing pretty hard and didn’t let up! Mommy says I’m gonna take after her and LOVE wintertime. We’ve had so much fun playing in the snow. It sure is cold though. We either bring our hot chocolate outside with us or come in and have a nice hot cup. Hopefully it keeps snowing. Mommy and I are LOVIN it!!

Oh and how cool that Grandma got today off and Daddy's on vacation all week so we all got to play in the snow! :)



Yep...the hawk is back!




No comments: