Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Parade and Meeting Santa

So Daddy gets the Daddy of the year award Mommy says. We went to the annual holiday parade today in Arlington but the kicker was that it was at the SAME TIME as the Ducks game. Daddy was such a sport and went to the parade and didn’t even complain. The only thing, was he had Mommy go stand in line during the parade so we’d be one of the 1st in line to meet Santa. Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me again because I walked right up to Santa and told him what I wanted and smiled perfectly for Mommy! I told Mommy yesterday that I was going to ask Santa for JoJo. He’s some talking rabbit that plays hide and seek. But today I changed my mind and told Santa I wanted Moon Dough. Mommy was cool with that. I guess it’s not as messy as Play Dough so she gave me two thumbs up! :) We also met up with the Barretts. Daddy works with Peter. I had so much fun running around with Emma and Maddie. Mommy’s so happy we get to see Santa every year for free! She says Thank you City of Arlington!! :) What a fun family day!!

















1 comment:

Jane said...

I am LOVING the outfit!!!! She looks sooooo cute. And the hair and red bow - WHAT A CUTIE!
Have a great Christmas, Angie. I liked your Christmas picture! Thanks.