Melissa signed Lilly and I up for gymnastics camp and it was a BLAST!! Mommy was pretty nervous because she’s never left me before except with Grandma, Grandpa and a few friends and she had to leave me for 6 whole hours. She kept her cell phone with her both days thinking she’d get a call (especially the 1st day) to come pick me up but no way, I had a great time and did great. We learned some gymnastics, learned about healthy eating, had free time in the gym, had a snack, got to bounce in the bouncy house, had lunch, did a craft and learned more about gymnastics. The last day all the parents were invited and we got to show them a few of the things we learned. At the end of our class, Ms. Brittany our teacher gave us special awards. I’m so happy Melissa signed us up!! Mommy’s going to look into taking some of Ms. Brittany’s classes in the fall!




We of course had to go for some ice cream afterwards!! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment