Sunday, August 7, 2011

Princess Dance Camp

Mommy found this awesome deal on the herald daily deals. 6 different princess dance classes for $35. Such a deal!! This by far has been my favorite dance class I’ve gone too. We started out class by dressing up as a princess then the Ms. Rachel would read us a story about the princess that we were for that day, then we learned a little dance that we would perform for our parents, then we’d play a princess game and end with a princess craft, my favorite!!! Mommy hopes this dance studio does another deal soon cause I had a blast!! Daddy and Seth were in the area working so they were able to make it to the last 15 minutes of class! I was so surprised and happy to see them! I was also happy Grandma was able to make it to my last class. Thanks for taking the day off Grams!! :)






































No comments: