I was sooo excited for this day to finally be here! I’ve been looking forward to school since we toured the school back in January. Mommy and daddy weren’t quite ready for me to go! They can’t believe I’m old enough for preschool. I was such a brave little girl Mommy and daddy both said. I walked down the long hallway all by myself, so proud and ready for school to start and ready to learn, learn, learn! Mommy waited till she gave me a hug and kiss and left the room before she cried. She told me they were happy tears though. I had such a wonderful day. I loved meeting new friends, loved my teacher and the teacher’s helper and loved my classroom. The teacher walked us around the school and showed us where different things were at, we played with play dough, made necklaces out of fruit loops, sang all sorts of fun songs, we ate the snacks that Mommy and I made (cheese sticks that looked like pencils and fruit kabobs) and I got to show my show and tell. I made daddy so proud and even made him tear up (shhh…). I picked my toy police car cause I’m so proud of my daddy and what he does. What a fun day. I can’t wait to go back!!






















1 comment:
Say it isn't so!! I can't beleive that this time is here already. Make everyday count..the time flies by. Love you Abbs. Have a fun time this school year.
Post a Comment