Carla and I were able to attend the scrap retreat that’s held in Oregon again this year. We decided to head out a day early and stay at a very nice casino/resort the night before. We took our time getting there and stopped whenever we felt like it! We had a very nice dinner and played a little at the casino. The next morning we slept in and headed for the retreat. We took our time again and made a few stops. The retreat starts at 4 on Friday and ends at 11 on Monday. We had such a wonderful time. I think we had even more fun this year because we knew most of the ladies that were there last year and met a few new friends. The retreat was held at a Christian camp up in the woods and we had shared a cabin with 3 other fun ladies. All our meals were prepared for us and NO CLEAN UP! It was wonderful. Nice and relaxing. I got 98 pages done. I was happy with that. On the way home we always have to make a few stops to get Rory some new Oregon Duck gear and a few things for ourselves as well. Can’t beat tax free!! Can’t wait for next year. Carla and I are already planning!















No comments:
Post a Comment