Thursday, October 20, 2011

American Girl

I’ve been getting the American Girl catalog in the mail since I was about 1 years old. I started loving looking through the catalogs when I was about 2 and when I turned 3 Mommy found out that we were getting an American Girl store in Alderwood. Mommy said it’d be the perfect gift for when I turned 4! She’s been saving, saving, saving for that doll for me. When the store opened we went and checked everything out and I’ve been so excited ever since. I got a doll that looks just like me. She has red curly hair and blue eyes. I got one outfit for her, got her ears pierced and had them do her hair. Grandma bought me some pajamas for her and a really cute sweatshirt! I have been so proud of my doll and have been taking really good care of her. I keep going back and forth with names. The 1st day I called her Kelsey but then I started calling her Macy. I’m not sure exactly what I want to name her yet!! :)


















Gramsy picked up a few things at Michaels a while ago for the day that we went to get my doll. They have a whole line of American Girl stuff there. She made some cute little cupcakes with fun little American Girl wrappers and picks and the cutest little plates and cups. Thanks for always making everything so special Gramsy!!! :)








No comments: