

Happy Birthday baby girl! Mommy and Daddy can’t believe that you are already 4 years old. These last 4 years have flown by. You are such an amazing little girl and the best daughter that Mommy and Daddy could’ve even of asked for. You have such a fun little personality. You are bubbly and outgoing and such a happy girl. We get compliments on how wonderful your manners are and that makes Mommy and Daddy so proud. You are such a smart girl. You can write your name and a couple other words, you know all your abc’s and numbers by recognition, you’re learning to color in the lines, you know your your shapes and can draw them, you are having a blast tracing your abc’s, you love books and you love to do artwork. You absolutely LOVE school and wish that you could go every day. Mommy’s happy it’s only 3 days a week because she misses you while you’re away. You’re learning so much at school and Mommy and Daddy are so happy that you love it. You love to sing and dance and we’re thinking about putting you in voice lessons because your voice amazes us as well as how well you remember all the words to songs. You love your family so much! Daddy and Gramsy are pretty neck and neck to your favorites and I’m ok with that. :) They are pretty special people. Daddy loves you with all his heart. You’re his little buddy. You get to go on special dates with him pretty regularly and you love that. You usually ask if you can go on one weekly. :) You absolutely love Gramsy. She’s pretty darn special and you’re so lucky to have such an amazing Gramsy that loves you so much. You get spoiled rotten by her and again, I’m ok with that. That’s what Grandmas are for right? You got lucky with Gramsy. She’s the best Grandma in the whole wide world that’s for sure! I still love that I get to stay home with you. I love our morning routines and love the days we have nothing planned. We usually find something fun to do at home or take off and find something fun to do. You’re at such a fun age and you’re so fun to talk to. Mommy wishes the time would slow down a little. She thinks you’re growing up too fast and knows if she blinks you’re going to be all grown up. I thank God everyday that he blessed me with a little girl. You’re pretty special Abby Jean. We love you so much and hope that you have the best birthday ever!!
1 comment:
Oh so true!!!! I am the one that is blessed. You do have an amazing Mom and Dad and I am also blessed to have them in my life. Thank you all for making everyday worth living for. Happy 4th Birthday Abby.I love being your Gramsy.You are a beautiful little girl!!
Post a Comment