Friday, January 20, 2012

2nd Field Trip

Our 2nd field trip was to the grocery store, IGA. We had a ton of fun. We got a tour of the store. Our tour guide took us to each department. I had two favorite parts. 1st going in the big huge freezer and 2nd scanning my own box of cereal. So much fun. I was really wishing that Papa would’ve been working in the meat department that day. Sometimes he works there and we always stop by to see him when he’s working. After our tour they gave us all a piece of their yummy pizza and some chocolate milk. What a fun field trip!

A few days after our field trip we ran in IGA to grab a couple things and the lady that gave us the tour was working. I made sure to say hi to her and thank you again for letting us have our field trip there. She remembered our class and said she enjoyed having us! :)











No comments: