Here's my 9 month pictures! Really, I'm almost 10 months! Next week to be exact! But my mommy kept putting this off! I wasn't too sure about getting my pictures taken at 1st. As soon as my mommy put me down and I got a look at the photographer I started to cry! Mommy said she almost called Aunt Kate and Gma Robin because the last time I was at the Picture People they took me and I didn't cry at all! It worked out though and the photographer had some fun toys and ended up being a funny lady!






3 comments:
Hi Ang,
What in the world is with those two comments! Anyway, darling pictures. And, by the way - I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!!!
Hi Bolters! Abby is so beautiful! Is she really almost 10months! Don't even ask me how I came across your blog but I was so excited. I hope you all are doing well! Check out our blog if you get a chance and if you are ever in Bellingham we should get together! lynetteplusdave.blogspot.com Love, The Johnson's :)
I cannot believe how big Abby is!! She is so adorable...and what great pictures. :)
Post a Comment