Aunt Jenny had baby Hudson today! She went in for a scheduled c-section at 10:30 this morning! Baby Hudson is super tiny, like I was! He weighs 6 lbs 15 ounces and 19 inches long! Grandma and Mommy got to meet him earlier this afternoon after Aunt Jenny had him but I had to wait till later this evening! I was so curious about him! Especially when Grandma was holding him! I think we're gonna get along great and I can't wait till he gets bigger so we can play!! Aunt Jenny is doing good, she said she was feeling a litle nauseous from the medication but Mommy and I thought she looked really good! Good job Aunt Jenny! Baby Hudson is so cute and I'm very excited that I'm a big cousin now!
so she could go meet her new brother!
Mommy even found this cute shirt that said
I love my auntie! (:
mommy wants to have another one now!!
nice and held me for a long time! I really
liked her!
I love you Aunt Jenny! I can't wait for you to
get better!
Grandma and Mommy said I was such a good girl!
Oh...mommy ran into her nurse on the way to see Aunt Jenny. Mommy said her nurse was the nicest lady ever and took really good care of her! Even though Mommy doesn't think the nurse remembered her (but she said she did) mommy was so happy to see her and show me off to her!
3 comments:
Thank you for posting!! He is so cute, and what adorable pics of Abbers!!! Such a cutie!! :) Love all of Hudson's hair! :)
very cute ang! you'll have to make us copies!! love abby's shirt :)
Hi Ang,
Tell Dan, congratulations!!!! Such cute pictures.
Post a Comment