Sunday, September 21, 2008

{ 11 Months Old }

Mommy hasn't been feeling good so she hasn't posted for a while. Here I am! Can you believe I'm already 11 months old!?!?

Mommy and I wore green to support Daddy's
Oregon Ducks! Maybe we shouldn't of...they lost!
Sorry Daddy!This drives Mommy NUTS! Everytime I'm in
the kitchen I go straight for the cats food!
Mommy says it's icky! Then why does
she give it to them!?!? (:

Look at my chunky cheeks! Everyone always
wants to squeeze them!

I LOVE crawling up the stairs!



I like my little rocking chair!
It's just my size!


I like to be goofy when Mommy's
taking pictures!


I'm a happy girl!!!


Oh what's in there!??!


I'm gonna try to grab Gracie's tail!!


YAY! I got it and it was sooo funny!!!

Mommy says she can't leave me alone for
one second! She left me alone and I ripped
up the pages in this book!


Walking with my Daddy!

No comments: