Sunday, September 14, 2008

{ Aunt Kate's Baby Shower }

Yesterday was Aunt Kate's baby shower. Mommy said it was very nice. I'm a little sad I didn't get to go! There were a couple of other babies there so I would've had some friends to play with but mommy decided to leave me at home with Daddy. Mommy said the place was decorated very cute and that Aunt Kate got some very cool stuff!

Hurry up and get here Baby Cale!! I can't wait to meet you!!

Mommy and Aunt Kate by the baby tree

Alex, Jaq (Kate's neice and Sister in law), Aunt Kate
Robin and Mommy

Grandma and Aunt Kate

This is Grandma's good friend Robin! I like
to call her Gma Robin!

Look it's my buddy Carson and
Gma Robin

Oh look!!! Cale got one of those little blankies!
He's gonna love it! I have one and they are so
soft!

Carson was even in on opening the gifs!

What'd you get Aunt Kate!?!?

The cake Grandma made for
the shower!

This was the centerpiece
that Grandma made for Aunt
Kate's table.

This was the tree Mommy put
together for one of the games.
Aunt Kate did this tree for
Mommy at her shower. There was
lots of different things
on the tree.

Cookie bouquets Mommy made.
Each guest got to take a few home
with them.

The tables were very cute (well, I
heard they were cute). There were placecards,
the silverwear was wrapped with different kinds
of ribbon and a candle for each guest to take home.


I sure wish I could've been there Aunt Kate! Sounds like you had a really good time!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ang! No words can THANK YOU enough for all your hard work you, put into my shower! You and your mom were a huge help, and I thank you for making it such a hit! Everyone loved the cake and cookies of course!! I know my mom really appreciated all your help!
LOVE YA!!!

Anonymous said...

cute cookies ang! good job!