Sunday, September 7, 2008

{ Mommy's 30th Surprise Bday Party }

Daddy (with the help of a couple of mommy’s friends) planned a surprise party for her 30th birthday! It was so much fun! Especially when we walked in and everyone yelled SURPRISE!! Mommy had NO idea and thought it was pretty special that Daddy did this for her and that so many people came! Mommy almost said lets not go to dinner that night because I wouldn’t take my afternoon nap and she wasn’t sure how I’d do at the restaurant but I was fine! I had my Grandpa and Grandma there, Aunt Jenny, Uncle Dan, cousin Ally, Aunt Kate, Uncle Dj and Carson and lots of other fun people! Mommy’s very lucky to have such special friends…and don’t forget our very special family too!

Mommy says, thanks again to everyone who came! Oh and that these are a little delayed getting posted because they were on someone else’s camera! (:


When mommy 1st walked in and very surprised!

I liked all of mommy's balloons!

Mommy and I

There's my cousin Ally!

Aunt Jenny and Uncle Dan! Doesn't Aunt Jenny
look good? She was one week away from
having baby Hudson!

The big 3-0 they say!

More balloons!!

I wanted Carson to pick me up! He's my buddy!

Mommy's friend Becky and her little boy Simon

Here's Mommy's cake! This is the 1st year Gma
couldn't make Mommy's cake because of her surgery!
But it was still good, right Aunt Jenny? It was
yummy breakfast the next morning!

Here I am, having fun!!

Mommy's friend Melissa and my friend Lilly!

Mommy, me and Aunt Jenny

Mommy and Gma

Daddy and Mommy

Mommy, me, Melissa and Lilly! Lilly and I are
only 3 weeks apart!

Mommy and her brother, Unlce Dan!
Mommy's work friends! Susan, Shannon and Kristi

Here's Daddy's friend Brian!

Grandpa and Mommy

Mommy and Cindy-loo-hoo!

Mommy and cousin Ally

Uncle Dj, Mommy and cool Carson!

Mommy with Gma Robin and Aunt Kate

2 comments:

Kate said...

What a Great party that was! Glad you had a wonderful bday Ang!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

mmm kinda makes me want to go to Haggen and order a cake!!