Thursday, November 13, 2008

{Fun Night With My Cousins }

Grandma watched Ally & Hudson last night and I had lots of fun playing with them! Ally and I played and watched Tinkerbell and mommy and Grandma had fun holding and talking to Hudson. He was smiling and talking alot to them!


Ally had these yummy handi-snacks! Here
she is making us some!


YUM! Thanks for sharing Ally!
Mommy's gonna go buy me some
now cause I really liked them! I'll
have to keep watching you to learn
how to spread the cheese on the
crackers!


There's Ally!



Hudson's so cute!



There's Grandma with all three of her grandkids!
We were all more interested in Tinkerbell then taking
pictures!



Ally's a good big sister to Hudson!



What a fun night! Come over soon guys!! Or better yet,
I'll come over to your house since you live so close now!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute! looks like they had a fun time :)