Besides that I had a cold, I had a really fun Thanksgiving. It was fun having all our family over. Everyone made yummy food and we just had a nice, relaxing day!
Here's mommy and I

Grandma made these really cute
edible turkeys!

Grandpa came over for a little
bit.

Here's my little turkey that
Grandma made.

Here I am with my Great Grandpa
Keller

There's Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Dan and Aunt Jenny

Look how big Hudson is! Pretty soon we're gonna have
lots of fun playing together!

There's Great Grandpa Howard
and Hudson

Mommy, Grandpa and Uncle Dan

The 3 Keller Boys!

Ally was sharing her marshmellows with me! They
were yummy!

Ally helped Mommy with the mashed potatoes.
Maybe next year I can help!

Grandma reading me a book!
I love my books!

Hope everyone had a nice
Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
Ang, I love the pictures you post. It's so fun to see your family growing! Talk to you later. Will I see you on the 6th?
cute, i love the last one!
Looks like everyone had a wonderful time! I agree with Jenny I love the last pic of Abbs, so adorable! And... oh my gosh those turkeys your mom made too CUTE!
Post a Comment